HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 It's me again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Videogamer
The Real Ben
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 32

PostSubject: It's me again   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:34 am

Thank GOODNESS, I'm back! I'm finally back!

You won't believe how boring it got while I couldn't use the BOG forums. I went to other forums but got banned at several (they had the gall to accuse me of spamming and trolling), and when I tried to make a new account on one, they banned my IP address too. What gives?


Last edited by Videogamer on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://76.104.145.19/
Nightmare
THIS IS SPARTA
THIS IS SPARTA
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 28
Location : a (sub)urban lab located north of an industrial wasteland

PostSubject: Re: It's me again   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Videogamer wrote:
Thank GOODNESS, I'm back! I'm finally back!

You won't believe how boring it got while I couldn't use the BOG forums. I went to other forums but got banned at several (they had the gall to accuse me of spamming and trolling), and when I tried to make a new account on one, they banned my IP address too. What gives?

generally if people ban member they intend for them to stay gone and have no tolerance for multiple accounts and do not like it when people argue with them over their rules

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
newiMage
THIS IS SPARTA
THIS IS SPARTA
avatar

Posts : 721
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 30
Location : where ever PC go

PostSubject: Re: It's me again   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Videogamer wrote:
Thank GOODNESS, I'm back! I'm finally back!

You won't believe how boring it got while I couldn't use the BOG forums. I went to other forums but got banned at several (they had the gall to accuse me of spamming and trolling), and when I tried to make a new account on one, they banned my IP address too. What gives?

generally if people ban member they intend for them to stay gone and have no tolerance for multiple accounts and do not like it when people argue with them over their rules

so what changed your guys minds >_> ... sigh#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
THIS IS SPARTA
THIS IS SPARTA
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 28
Location : a (sub)urban lab located north of an industrial wasteland

PostSubject: Re: It's me again   Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:04 pm

newiMage wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
Videogamer wrote:
Thank GOODNESS, I'm back! I'm finally back!

You won't believe how boring it got while I couldn't use the BOG forums. I went to other forums but got banned at several (they had the gall to accuse me of spamming and trolling), and when I tried to make a new account on one, they banned my IP address too. What gives?

generally if people ban member they intend for them to stay gone and have no tolerance for multiple accounts and do not like it when people argue with them over their rules

so what changed your guys minds >_> ... sigh#
nothing his month long ban ran out

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
newiMage
THIS IS SPARTA
THIS IS SPARTA
avatar

Posts : 721
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 30
Location : where ever PC go

PostSubject: Re: It's me again   Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:12 pm

oh, Mad dammit, not long enough, haha, oh wellz idrc anymore, I think I've lost it sigh x2 Sad but a certain promotion I've been patiently waiting for might bring me closer to sanity king ...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Videogamer
The Real Ben
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: It's me again   Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:07 pm

Is there a secret promotion for me too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://76.104.145.19/
Nightmare
THIS IS SPARTA
THIS IS SPARTA
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 28
Location : a (sub)urban lab located north of an industrial wasteland

PostSubject: Re: It's me again   Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Videogamer wrote:
Is there a secret promotion for me too?
no

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: It's me again   

Back to top Go down
 
It's me again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Members :: Your first forum-
Jump to: